- All packages include use of a private party room, a party host/hostess, party set-up and clean-up as well as paper products.
- $8 for each additional child or adult. Children under 1 years of age are free.
- $100 non-refundable deposit required to hold your reservation. ($200 deposit for Marine Package)
- All party packages and additional items + applicable tax
- We do not allow any time/date changes for Saturday booked parties. Any other day is allowed a 1 time change, except to a Saturday, but must be 7 days or more prior to the event. (There is absolutely no refund/transfers of deposit for Saturday booked parties.)
- Included foods is intended to feed the children only. You can order additional foods. Our menu is on our website. http://www.seascapekidsfun.com/food-menu/
- You may bring a cake and/or cupcakes, bottled water and 2 side items limited to 1. fruit tray 2. vegetable tray 3. salads 4. chips/cookies
- There is an additional charge of $60 to bring in your own main dish foods ($120 for Marine Packages). We do not allow any glass/ceramic containers(breakable), no open flames and nothing can be plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Prices may change without prior notice
- Marine Package is only available at 5:45 pm on Saturdays. Any time slot is available for the rest of the week.
- The The Team package is made available to Teams only (no b-day parties).
- The Pajama Party package has reservations limited to 9:15 am or earlier
To ensure providing excellent service to all of our clients;
The following policy applies to every party reservation with no exception.
- All Deposit payments are non-refundable.
- We do not allow any time/date changes for Saturday booked parties. Any other day is allowed a one time change. (new date cannot be a Saturday). Change must be made 7 days or more prior to the event. (There is absolutely no refund/transfer of deposit for Saturday booked parties).
- You can change your party package as long as you give us at least 7 days prior to party.
- Marines Packages CANNOT DOWNGRADE their packages once it is booked.
- Clean socks are required for everyone entering the play equipment.
- Food is only allowed in the dining rooms.
- No outside drinks. (besides bottled water)
- No glass containers inside building.
- No rough play allowed.
- No alcohol is allowed in the facility.
- The use of the facility is at your own risk.
- Liability release must be signed for all adult and children entering the facility for the event.
Thank you for complying with our policy.
Seascape Kids Fun Management.
You can download and share your invitations via email or print them and send them to your guests. Each PDF is free, customizable, has rich text formatting, and can be saved and sent to a printer of your choice. Each form comes with its own set of instructions. (We do not mail out our invitations. It must be picked up at our venue)